About Me

My photo
I am a 38 year old married woman with one 8 year old son. I have worked retail for 14 years and love what I do and the life I am living

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What stress can do to your life?

I'm sitting here on a day off, doing things for my family.  Then a phone call from my son's school changed a good day into a very stressful evening.  I have started seeing a phychologist to have a person to talk to that is impartial.  She helped me see how much stress has contributed to the way I eat and how I have chosen food as my stress reliever, because it does not judge me, it's just there.  If you really look at your life and look at the reason why you react to certain event,stress is usually at the bottom of it.  Tell me how you react to stress?

2 comments:

  1. I eat then I feel terrible.... I have been trying to catch myself and confront the stress it works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acknowledging the problem is the first way to save yourself.

    ReplyDelete