About Me

My photo
I am a 38 year old married woman with one 8 year old son. I have worked retail for 14 years and love what I do and the life I am living

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Weight!!!!

Hello Friends,
More of my great life changing story, so this great change of my life started on December 22, 2011 when I arrived at my primary doctors office and the nurse asked me to step on the scale, so she could get my height and weight.  I look at the number and couldn't believe what I was seeing.  This was the largest that I had ever been( 335 pounds)  Yes I chose to share the number, bcause I have promised myself that I would never get to that number again. You guys will be my help to stay focused and committed to this,   At the moment, I knew that changes need to be done, right now. 
As I look back to see how I got to this point in my life and how I could have allowed myself to continue to grow until I reached 335 pounds, it truly was me using food as my therapy and comfort from being a shy person and not sure who I was as a person, where I fit in with my family as well as in my life.  I use food as a comfort when I got laid off from my job in 2009 and when I was stressed about planning a wedding. 

Well today is a new day, I have taken on a new eating pattern, I have started a exercise plan, 6am every morning, I'm up exercising  ( Yes....6am). 

Today, I went to the Doctor and I am down to 321 pounds.......I love it.  What will happen in my life now!!!! Just wait to see

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations! I am routing for you do the same for me if you can my scary number was 223 it is now 193 it is still scary but I am working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know how this feels. My highest wieght was 318 right before my surgery. I'm now down to 158 and still haven't reached my final goal after almost 2 years. It's a struggle but well worth the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Monica!!!

    Y'all are inspiring me to get it started.

    ReplyDelete