About Me

My photo
I am a 38 year old married woman with one 8 year old son. I have worked retail for 14 years and love what I do and the life I am living

Monday, October 31, 2011

A month Has passed since the change in my Life!!!

September 2010
October 2011
It has been a month since I was on the operating table. I have been through a lot since the day of my surgery. Some people have ask me if it was worth the upset stomach, the vomiting, and nausea and retraining my body how to eat. My answer to that is yes....I have now come down 60points since I went in the hospital. It has only been a month, but I'm felling better in my clothes and I am excited to see what is to come. I am going to be keeping you guys up to date on my changes.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Monica! You look great! It only gets better

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great.. Only if I had the nerve! Ur an inspiration..

    ReplyDelete