About Me

My photo
I am a 38 year old married woman with one 8 year old son. I have worked retail for 14 years and love what I do and the life I am living

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 months after surgery!!! Life is great

Hello friends and followers, I know I haven't posted in a while, but life has been so great, I haven't had time to post. I just wanted to give you an update on my journey, well after ten months since my change I am down 135 pounds, which means I have finally hit 200 pounds.
Collin and myself in February
My in March 2012
Collin and myself in June 2009




MY next goal is to lose the last 40 to 60 pounds
by my 1 year anniversary.
This will get me to 160-140 pounds by September 14th . 
Weight lose has slowed down to
1 to 2 pounds per week, but as long as
 I continue to eat right and
exercises my goal will be reach. 
Thank you again for all the
 support and love from all my
friends and followers.  I will keep
you posted on
my husband and my progress. 
In February my husband had his surgery, so we started the journey together , which I have found has made things much easier, because we are both eating and exercising the same way.  We are now doing this truly as a family. 
Collin and myself in June 2012



1 comment:

  1. OMG..YOU LOOK AWESOME! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO OTHERS, KEEP GOING TO YOU REACH YOUR GOAL. I'M TRYING TOO,AND I MUST SAY THIS IS NOT AN EASY JOURNEY BUT IT CAN BE DEFEATED! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR STORY. I WISH YOUR HUSBAND MUCH SUCCESS.

    ReplyDelete